Term & Conditions
Current as of November 2014
Thanks you for visiting the snbair.com.au web site ("Web Site"). This document contains the Terms and Conditions that determine your use the Web Site. These Terms and Conditions describe your rights and responsibilities and what you can expect from SNB Air Conditioning Group Pty Limited ('SNB Air'). Please take some time to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Web Site constitutes your agreement to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Web Site. If you have further questions that are not covered by the Terms and Conditions please contact SNB Air on firstname.lastname@example.org
SNB Air reserves the right to add, delete or change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. By continuing to use the Web Site, you agree to be bound by the changes. We are not obliged to notify you of any changes but we will endeavor to alert you to any significant changes via email. Nevertheless, you should check our published agreement and policies from time to time to ensure you are current with the latest version.
Placing Orders Through The Web Site
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase from SNB Air Web Site. By using the Web Site you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age.
By purchasing any item through the Web Site, you make an offer to us to purchase the goods you have selected based on the Terms and Conditions. SNB Air reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion. We will confirm acceptance of your purchase when we send you an email confirming shipment of the items you have ordered. If we are unable to process or accept your order after payment is received we will contact as soon as practical by email or telephone. All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD$).
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SNB Air or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of SNB Air and protected by international copyright laws. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, who are not associated with SNB Air. All software used on this site is the property of SNB Air or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
Communication with SNB AIR
We reserve the right to email you product alerts and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you. Our communications will contain a clear link to Unsubscribe. Once you have unsubscribed we will remove your name from the communication list and will no longer send you these special offers and alerts, unless you choose to re-subscribe at a later date.
Refer a Friend and/or Product-review Messages
The SNB Air message services available to our guests are subject to the following guidelines. Out of respect for all of our guests, we ask that you do not use obscene, profane or threatening language in messages. Examples of the kinds of conduct or content that are prohibited in messages include:
- The transmission of any content that could violate, or could facilitate the violation of, any applicable law, regulation or SNB Air rule or policy.
- The transmission of any that we deem to be offensive to others.
- The impersonation of any person or entity in any part of a message.
- Legislation in Australia implies warranties or conditions or imposes obligations on SNB Air, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified in relation to consumer goods.
- To the full extent permitted by law, but subject always to clause 1, the standard warranty will not apply:
- If the product has not been washed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the product;
- If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the product;
- To damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by an insect, vermin or foreign object in the product;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the product, or to any transportation costs of the product or any parts thereof to and from the owners, unless otherwise specified in these warranty terms and conditions;
- To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
- To any incidence or defective pixels (i.e dead or stuck pixels) that arise for LED/LCD TVs, except as determined by SNB Air to denote an LED/LCD panel fault;
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
- To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any SNB Air product, except to assist in restoring the product to its factory default settings;
- To service of any product whilst the product is outside Australia.
- To the full extent permitted by law, but subject always to clause 1:
- SNB Air will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- SNB Air aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the standard warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the product or, at SNB Air option, the cost of replacing the product with a like or similar product.
- SNB Air excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Damaged and/or Incorrect Product
In the event that you receive a product that is either damaged or not the product you ordered, please notify SNB Air by e-mail or call us 0410-649-567 as soon as possible, within 7 days of receipt of the product. You must have your order number. Once verified that there is a problem, you can return the goods to us for exchange/warranty. Please be aware that replacement of products that have suffered physical damage is at the discretion of SNB Air, Any Product that has been installed by SNB Air does not come with a replacement warranty, however; a service call by the manufacture may be need to correct the fault.
Refund And Return Policy
Customers are responsible for finding and obtaining the correct item for their individual needs. Product that have been installed by SNB Air CAN NOT be funded as it is a service not a product. However if the product is faulty a service call will be arrange to fix the fault.
You agree to indemnify and hold SNB Air and its employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders (the 'Parties') harmless from any damage, loss, or expense (including without limitation, reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) incurred by you or by the Parties arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or the Parties where such loss or liability arises out of, in connection with or in respect of your use of the Web Site, any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and/or any goods purchased by you from SNB Air.
Disclaimer of Warranties and limitation of liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY SNB AIR ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. SNB AIR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SNB AIR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SNB AIR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM SNB AIR ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SNB AIR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Site Policies Modifications and Severability
Please review our other policies, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to SNB Air. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition
Terms and Conditions Applys - For more information please call SNB Air on (02) 8011 4741 or email email@example.com